Tuesday 28 June 2011

Delegate feedback

I just wanted to write and say how delighted I am once again with the conference. Last year was my first time and I didn't think it could be beaten, but this year the organisation has been superb, the sessions and facilities excellent and registration handled extremely well.

The gift bags and contents are a great choice and the refreshments have been excellent - so important when an organisation wants to attract a broad clientele to acknowledge that people need somewhere to relax and recharge the batteries. But the icing on the cake for me has been the provision of WiFi access - seamlessly accepted by my iPad - this is as good if not better than international conferences I have attended.

Well done to everyone!

Dr Jackie Meredith
School of Health and Social Sciences

No comments:

Post a Comment